Tips for Building Self-ConfidenceJanuary 12, 2010
Absolute Confidence is…January 12, 2010
- Love yourself FIRST! -You are the MOST important person in your life.
Pay close and loving attention to yourself. Tune into your needs on all levels.
Take good care of yourself, nourish, support and encourage yourself.
- Remember that great achievements and great love involve great risk.
- Be sure that you love to talk to who ever you choose to spend your life with. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
- Believe in love at first sight.
- When you say, 'I love you,' mean it.
- When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eyes.
- Always remember that your friends are a reflection of who you are. Show me who your friends are and I'll show you who you are.
- Be a solid friend. Treat your friends the same way you expect to be treated.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
- Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
- Create FUN, loving, honest relationships, allowing for the expression and fulfillment of needs for intimacy and security. Try to heal any emotional wounds from past relationships - as with old lovers, friends and parents.
- Make a commitment to your health and well-being, and develop a belief in the possibility of complete health. Develop your own healing program, drawing on the support and advice of experts WITHOUT becoming enslaved to them.
- Believe that everything you go through in life is a lesson.
- Visualize positive images in your mind, images of what you want in your life. When fearful or distracting images appear, re-focus on those positive images that evoke feelings of happiness and fulfillment.
- Keep your word to people. When you tell someone that you will do something...
- Make a positive contribution to your community through some form of work or service that you value and enjoy.
- Don't judge people by their relatives.
- Surround yourself with good people that have the same values as you do.
- Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
- When you lose, DON'T lose the lesson.
- Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
- When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
- When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'
- Say "Gesundheit!" when you hear someone sneeze.
- Always keep a sense of humor!
- Dance by yourself at home.
- Be grateful for what you have, it's the easiest way to receive more things to be grateful for.
- Create your own life and live it with no regrets!