1. Say “I love you” more often...to yourself!
2. Take the time to explore and write down 10 things that you like about yourself. It can be anything, big or small.
3. Say “No” when you want to. Say it in a confident manner. Be firm, polite, respectful and do not be overly apologetic. This gives the signal that you are sympathetic, but will not easily change your mind if pressured.
4. Do something nice for yourself. Is there a beautiful dress you’ve had your eye on for a while and kept telling yourself you don’t need it. Or a cute pair of shoes, or earrings? A little trinket of some sort that makes you smile when you see it? Why not do something nice for yourself? You deserve it!
5. Do something that relaxes you. Go for a walk in nature, take a yoga class, read, go for coffee, get a massage.
6. Buy yourself flowers or chocolates. Don’t wait around for someone else to do it for you!
7. Go to the spa or hair salon. Make yourself feel beautiful and sexy, for you!
8. Relax with a glass of wine while soaking in a candle lit, scented bubble bath.