You’re not alone. It’s very common for women to be insecure, and there are many reasons why women are insecure and lack confidence.
When coaching my clients, these are the 7 most common insecurities that I help them overcome:
1. being bullied or undermined as a child
2. being criticized by others
3. constantly comparing yourself to others
4. not being aware of and controlling your negative thoughts
5. having negative and toxic people in your life
6. unrealistic expectations and pressures from parents and/or significant others
7. believing and trying to live up to the unrealistic expectations of our society and media
It’s SO important that women do not look outside of themselves for validation, acceptance or love.
Do not focus your thoughts and attention on other people –or worse, do things to gain their validation, acceptance or love.
It all starts with you! You are the only one that can create change in your life. It’s important for you to know exactly what your insecurities are and what you are saying to yourself.
No matter what you’ve gone through in your life so far, you can overcome your insecurities and become confident with my help.
I can teach you how to discover and focus on your positive and unique traits, your strengths, talents and gifts while appreciating and embracing your uniqueness! Each of us is totally unique and completely different from one another. And that’s a good thing! There is no one else in this entire universe that is exactly like you –-how awesome is that!?! VERY! 🙂
If you are ready to create REAL and LASTING positive change in your life and become the confident you, please contact me today.