Why are you here? I believe that we all have unique gifts that are meant to share with the rest of the world. One of the key elements of living life to the fullest is to discovering who you are and what your purpose and gifts are. Some people who have discovered their gifts and shared it with the world are: Mother Theresa, Oprah Winfrey, Walt Disney Jim Carey, Madonna and Tony Robbins. All of these people are sharing their gifts and are contributing to the quality of other people’s lives.
One of our goals in order to develop ‘absolute confidence’ and experience a more fulfilling and rewarding life, you might want to think about how you can contribute to the lives of others.
When we share our gifts and positively contribute to the lives of others, we always get back what we give, and then some! If your life is a little empty and you feel unfulfilled, it’s a good idea to take some time to reflect and look at what you’ve been giving to the world. Give your time, your talents, your thoughts, your feelings, or maybe even your money. Contribute to others and society will contribute to you.
• To inspire and empower women to overcome their fears, discover their authentic selves and their inner strength and learn how to love and trust themselves unconditionally.
Other examples might be:
• To passionately share my life and my personal abilities with those less fortunate than myself to improve the lives of others.
• To assist, inspire and motivate others in leading more successful, fulfilling personal and professional lives.
To discover your purpose focus your answers to these questions:
• What is your unique ability or gift?
• What do you really enjoy doing?
• What you are truly passionate about?
• How can it contribute positively to other people’s lives?
“When your work is an extension of who you really are deep down inside it’s no longer a job or a career. It’s a calling.”
-Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com
“The secret of success is constancy of purpose.”
– Benjamin Disraeli
If you could use some help discovering your purpose, please contact me now