There are so many ways to find inspiration in daily life. It does not require a lot of money or time. The only requirement is to open your spiritual eyes and choose to see life, and life’s natural wonders, in a new light.
1. Make a list of things you would love to do if you had the time, money, and energy. Every day, allow yourself to daydream that they all come true!
2. Turn your world into a happy and loving place by surrounding yourself with people and things you love.
3. Take a walk to a special place that makes you feel connected to nature. Enjoy the sights and smells of a beach, garden or greenery.
4. Light a candle and enjoy the warmth of the light. Watch the fire dance, as it casts a light in your life.
5. Call or get together with an old friend and reminisce about a truly happy time and generate feel-good memory.
6. Take a warm bath in scents or bubble bath you love, and relax your mind.
7. Smile, as often as possible, even when you do not feel like it. Just the act of smiling will change your day.
8. Look up into the sky on a bright day and observe birds in flight.
9. Treat yourself to an uplifting movie, a poetry reading, an event, or an experience with others that opens your heart.
10. Watch the sunrise and sunset from the best vantage point possible.
I can help you achieve the confidence and success you want.
You can change your life RIGHT NOW!